Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Greek Pasta Salad

I made this yummy, super easy dish while Bryan's mom and grandmother were here last week. I don't know if they liked it, but I did! I got slightly carried away with the feta there at the end, but hey, what can I say-I love cheese!

Greek Pasta Salad

  • 16 ounces whole wheat spaghetti (or if they only come in 13 or 14 oz. packs that's cool too)-what's up with that anyway? Pay more, get less, stay healthy. There is definately something wrong with that!
  • 1 can black olives, drained (you can use kalamata if you want, but eww. I don't like 'em.)
  • 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
  • 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
  • 1/4 cup shredded parmessean cheese
  • feta-as much as your little heart desires
  • caesar dressing-again, as much as your little heart desires

Cook the pasta according to package, drain and rinse with cold water. Add next 4 ingredients, mix. Add in caesar dressing and mix. Sprinkle feta on top just before serving. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment