Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Did it!

It has been a REALLY REALLY long time. I probably have no more followers (not that people were crashing the system on here to get a good look at what I was cooking), but I wanted to share a few things with you. The bet is over. I made it a full year without eating any meat, okay, well, except fish. And I won! In so many more ways than the satisfaction of proving my husband wrong. I lost 100 pounds in the process, I inspired so many people to do the same, and I have learned an all together new way of living my life. It is amazing! I am so happy to be able to say that I did it and even happier to hear that I have helped or inspired someone else to do the same for themselves. That is what it is all about. Passing on the powerful things that make our lives better. I am going to be better about sharing my menus with you. I really like to do it, but fell off the wagon for a while.
I also want to share a picture with you. A before and after, if you will.


So many words that run through my head when I look at this, but mostly I am just proud. Thank you to all of you that have helped me be successful in my journey. It takes a village to be successful and I definately had the support that I needed along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment