Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Milestone!!

Okay, so yesturday I ordered a new pair of running shoes! Yeah, that's right-RUNNING shoes. Cause I am gonna start running again. I haven't "gone for a run" in like, oh I don't know, probably 8 years-at least 6! I hit my 60 pound mark! I have lost 60 pounds, so now I am going to start running. I have a 50 mile challenge. Not sure how long it is going to take me to accomplish-especially when the snow starts falling (cause this mama has no time for a gym), but that is my goal. I am going to log in my mileage and see how long it takes to get to 50 miles. I am already at 11 since Thursday. Wish me luck!
And if I get the courage to do it, when I hit my goal weight I will post before and after pictures. HAHA! Oh dear!

1 comment:

  1. Very proud of you, I am going to try and do the same, well, no running for this old broad. Luv the blog and I have to tell you my mother was NOT a good cook but brussel sprouts in brown butter was one of her successes. I hear you are moving to northern LA. Good luck and Happy New Year. Luv, j.

    ReplyDelete