Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Flat Bread Sammie

While we were in Colorado I tried the new Sara Lee Sandwich thins and fell in love! They are yummy and soft, but not chewy and really healthy. Well, here in Montana they do not carry them. They have their own line of local breads, which is cool, but that means they do not carry any national brands. So I am pretty much bummed. I should have stocked up on them before we came home, but time flies when you are having fun and it slipped right past me on our way home. Well, while we were at the store today I did find some little flatbreads that looked pretty yummy, so I bought those and made a yummy veggie wrap sammie with them.

You could put whatever you want on these, but I just layered a little low fat vegetable cream cheese spread, cucumbers, red onion, avocado, tomato, salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar.

roll it up and eat it up! Delicious!!

1 comment: